Eden is 9 months old today! The 8-9 month flew by. She is doing something new every 2-3 days it seems. Yesterday she just started sitting on her bottom from being on her belly. She was crawling (well, I should saw army-scooting..she doesn't alternate arms she reaches both arms and pumps both legs to drag herself where she wants to go) around on the floor and the next thing I know she's sitting up! I misssed it the first time. Today she's already done it 3 times. In fact, she's getting so good that when I laid her down for a nap today she rolled over, sat up and pulled herself up in her crib in a matter of seconds. She was very proud of herself as you can see in the last picture. (good thing Matt lowered her crib last night!) I don't think I'm ready for her to be mobile. I plugged the outlets today. Such joy!

She is soooo adorable! Dad is buying me a new mouse since I keep scrolling up & down thru the pictures so many times!
ReplyDeleteLove You
Mom
I can't wait to hug her in person! She is one happy little girl. And LOVE those little white lace leggings she has. I want some!
ReplyDelete