Eden thinks she is Miss Independent some days. Here she is thinking she is 'big stuff'!
She can wear me out crawling, or walking with me holding her hands, on the playground. She loves doing her own thing on the bridge and doesn't tire easily. I love watching her explore new things.
"Mom, just give me a minute. I can stand up and get out of here myself. "
She will be sad when she's too big to ride in here since she's not supposed to in the first place. She loves being pulled around the house in her wagon or a laundry basket. This is usually the supper-making activity. I do a lap around the downstairs and pause in the kitchen to do a step for supper then make another round, pause and do something else in kitchen....the pause time usually only lasts about 30-45 seconds. - takes FOR-E-VER to make supper some nights!!
You're such a good mom, Leah! The new found independence will only continue as she walks everywhere by herself. :)
ReplyDelete