Let me just tell you how much I love icing! The cake was good, but man, that icing is real good. I didn't know what to do at first. I figured it out real fast!
It was so good that I just decided to pick up the whole cake! ...why not?
I was so excited to talk about icing, I guess I should have told you about the cake before I enjoyed devouring it! :) This is my first birthday cake that my Aunt Kaela made just for me. I started saying her name after she went back to California.
I was so dirty after I was done that I had to take a quick 'bath' in my swimming pool before getting a real bath. Cake eating is messy work! I had a great birthday with all my granny, grandparents and all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I was soo happy everyone could come. They love me so much!! Thank you for celebrating with me! :)
What an adorable cake...and one year old! Your sister did a terrific job on it!
ReplyDelete